Get me outta here!

Monday, 9 January 2012

Make a Invisible Folder

Earlier I have told you how to make a folder with no name.

Now I am going to teach you how to make a Invisible Folder

For those who don't know how to make a folder with no name,they can click here

1. Right Click that Folder>Go to Properties.


2. Go to Customize and select Change Icon.

3. Search for an Icon you don't see.
     That means You will see empty spaces in between.(according to me some 3 or 4). Select that Icon and Apply the settings.




Note:
a. This trick is useful for using on desktop.
b. To make your folder fully invisible, try applying the 'No name' trick along with this.

-KANISHK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the permanent shut down, I rarely visit the blog. Don't expect answers to your queries very soon.
-Kanishk